Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My job list !!

Every days, every months, every years, I must do same job but I very like it, very fun and very challenging. Now I have commitment in SEV to recruit candidates for Spike Program. At the same time I must manage my mobile shop to be success story in entrepreneur. OH! I’m very tired but I’m happy and always smile.ha²ha². At 25hb Jan 2008, I received a call from Royce Talent and Management Sdn Bhd to provide me in teater or film as extra artist in their project but I think this is my part time job to get much money. Not my ambition.ha²ha²…So many job and commitment I have. I hope all my friends understood kenapa kadang² perangai jadi buruk.ha²ha²ha²…

2 comments:

•‡-§¥ñZ! MpiRe-‡• said...

It's not your ambition but it's MINE!
Participates on ART STREAM has been in my bloodline for almost decade!! I love to indulge it and makes very, I MEAN VERY GIGANTIC AMOUNT OF CASH from it..!!!

Fakha said...

the nature of work is that it keeps on coming. that is actually a good measurement to see whether you are doing a good job or not. if you are constantly bogged down with work (not because you procrastinated), it shows that people recognise you as someone that can do work well. if you are constantly lagging around with nothing much to do, then you know there is something wrong with YOU. think about it.