Monday, February 4, 2008

Terengganu Kite!!

Hye everybody..i'm at Terengganu now.This country make me remain many memory to me and build me to team work with farra,aida,kak izan,sobri,alang n team project from Terengganu.I appreciate with that..so beautiful success.Takbik Spring lah!! Thanks you for Tengku Farith because he also join the dinner with my team at Penyu Restaurant (But i dont eat to much because i very tired at that day).In Terengganu, i work at Taman Tamadun Islam.In here, i see the "masjid kristal",the popular "mini replika masjid" and many culture with Terengganu people. Makan Ikang..hehehe..to be continue..because i have 6 days a more to work in here..hehehe..

4 comments:

Sharulnizam said...

bro, if u have the chance, get yourself to the nice places in Terengganu. I have been there for sometimes, but sadly the only places that I managed to "visit" were Mydin, belakang Astaka (for dinner), Pantai Kelulut (for dinner jugak) and recently, Tok Jiring (for keropok lekor). Sedihnya!

Terengganu has nice beaches (i have been to Kuala Abang on my way back to KL, the beach damn "cun"!) and, I also wish that I can have a trip to any of the islands there, maybe SEV can have our family day in Redang Island? Ehehe!

aidawati said...

Sharul, I second your suggestion. Yes, I wish we can do more when we are there in Terengganu.

What I remember vividly (from our last trip) was the view of Pulau Wan Man from the bridge (the one leading to Pulau Duyung). Breath taking!

Suggest we all take up the suggestion with Fakha???

mohd amirul nazari said...

wah..fantastic place to our sev family for rest their mind.hehe..

Fakha said...

Amirul, i heard you did a good job in Terengganu. congrats to you, sidi and all that was involved in the Kg Hadari exhibition.

On the family day... mmmm Sidi, lets plan for this. one day, we will have a session with the SPIKERs (the scorers' reward) and the rest of SEV team members, join sekakilah. we can go to one of the islands ke...mmmm