Friday, February 29, 2008

Declare International Mobile Shop!! Ha²ha²


Today, after 1 year my mobile shop open, I want to declare my mobile shop at Hentian Kajang as International Mobile Shop because my customers come from many countries in the world. Some of them come from Indonesia, Myanmar, Vietnam, China, Bangladesh, India, Philippines, Jordan, Iraq, North Americas and Yemen. In my heart, I very like the customers come from China, Indonesia and Myanmar. They a good customer because they don’t speak too much too buy anything in my shop and they a one of my regular customer. Sometimes I don’t understand what they talking about until they use body language.Ha²ha².But sometimes I don’t like the customer from Arabic people. They a very difficult to handles and they always want to pay cheap and get the very² good services. Damn!! Why the human like this come to Malaysian? If you want to know, the Indonesia people always buy a prepaid card (Everyday the same people).I thinks this is their entertainment include “melepak at shopping complex”.he²he². Actually, all my customers very like my services and product (bukan riak tapi kenyataan) he²he² because I always do this thing “Customer is always right” and be they are king or queen (be friend) when they come to my mobile shop.

4 comments:

Sharulnizam said...

bro, please do not forget your domestic client. I am one of your potential customer. Ehehehe!

About the Middle East people (the Arabs), I believe it is not a new thing to hear they are so stingy in spending their money. My brother in law also facing the same thing when he had Arabs passenger on his taxi in Langkawi. They will calclate every single cent even though they actually can afford it.

Well, above all, we might need to see it in different way, its either between stingy or "berjimat-cermat".

:)

mohd amirul nazari said...

i agree with you bro..erm..of course you are my potential customer.I want give you are very good services until You dont believe that.he²he²

Fakha said...

amirul, do you accept instalment payment? then i can be one of your customers...

i just want to say that i am proud of you starting your own business. how i wish many more would follow your foot steps. okay, lets help spikers to form their companies and hope that they will be as successful as you are or even the founders of SKALI.

mohd amirul nazari said...

to all, i so sorry for not allow my company to pay in installment because there are something i very afraid and effect my "modal".At 1st month, i opening the shop, i try to provide the installment payment but its failed.Totally "Rugi" le..